Monday 30 December 2013

Quote Happy!

Posted by Unknown at 1:45 pm

I have recently noticed that more and more places are selling the little plaques or canvas' with quotes on...I'm smitten with them, I love to have little snippets of positivity around my home and to make me remember and be grateful for the life I do have...


The question I have for everyone is...
Can you be quote happy? Is it possible to have too many cute and quirky items around the home?
My personal opinion is NO.
We use our home as a canvas of our life together, we have lots of photos, positive quotes and also I display my daughters crafts. Our walls are full of photos of mainly our daughter but I like to look around and see how much she has grown in such a short period of time.

I have always liked quotes but it was never really a way of decoration in your home, until I watched a YouTube video of LoraandLayton's House Tour. Lora and Layton are from the US and I have been watching their videos for a while, when I watched their house tour I noticed she had lots of quotes around the house and from then I began added a few around our home. Since then family, friends and a few sales later I have at least one quote in every room... WOOPS!! :)

I have recently brought a new canvas from Next - On sale for £10 -- What a bargain!!

My parents also brought us a little heart figure for christmas, which we absolutely loved. I love little quotes and will continue to put them around my home.



There is no right or wrong answer to this question, I just guess it's down to personal opinion. 

So what is your opinion? What does your house say about you? Have you got any cute quotes around your home? If so, what do they say?

Buh-Bye :) xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Life of Miley Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea