Monday 30 December 2013

REVIEW : My First Talking Ted

Posted by Unknown at 1:25 pm

My First Talking Ted - From The Early Learning Centre (UK)

Is this the best teddy I have come across for a young baby? YES.

We received the Talking Ted as a gift for my daughter, who is 3 months old. As a parent of a 3 month old baby, I often find it difficult to play with Moo without continuously repeating the same thing. She doesn't mind us playing the same games, singing the same songs and me just chatting away to her about everyday items and activities, but for a parent it soon gets quite mind numbing and you definitely want some variety in your day. For 3 month old babies the toy market is quite small, so when we received this Talking Ted, we couldn't wait to get it out of the box and play!

The teddy is soft and cute looking. As soon as my daughter saw him, her eyes lit up and a smile appeared from ear to ear! There are no plastic hard bits on the outside of the bear which makes you feel comfortable that your baby isn't going to get hurt whilst playing and that nothing will fall off the bear. On the body of the bear, there are 6 star shapes and when you press them, the teddy will say a phrase, ask a question and then sing a song. The stars are all really sensitive so that any age baby will get joy as they can make it work themselves. It also has an OFF switch, all noisy toys should be installed with an override OFF switch, so all parents can take a break from hearing "can you touch your nose?" or "Tommy Thumb, Tommy Thumb, Where are you? Here I am, Here I am, How do you do?"

I can't say enough good things about this teddy and it will be top of my buying list for all of my pregnant friends and family! I love this bear!

It retails at approximately £16.00 and is available in any Early Learning Store or Mothercare, you can also buy online at www.mothercare.com 

I wanted to share this toy as I really struggled to find a suitable toy that my daughter would enjoy.

Is there any toys that you think me and my daughter would interact with? Have you had any experiences with toys that have changed playing between you and your baby?

That's all for now, but keep popping back to see more reviews of some of our favourite products and also some disappointing ones too.

Buh-Bye :) x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Life of Miley Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea