Tuesday 7 January 2014

20 Facts About Me

Posted by Unknown at 10:31 pm
As you don't know much about me, I thought I would jump on the bandwagon with the "20 facts about me" TAG.

Let's see...

  1. My name is Lauren
  2. I'm 21 years old
  3. I have a daughter who is 3 months old
  4. I am happily married to my childhood sweetheart! (awww)
  5. I have an addiction to LUSH and blogging
  6. My favourite movie of all time is Kindergarten Cop
  7. I find Ryan Reynolds very attractive.
  8. I paint my nails and then pick the polish off as soon as it chips.
  9. I go to Slimming World but will often eat junk food and see if the scales notice (haha)
  10. I live with my husband and daughter, but we spend most of our time at my parents house :)
  11. I can't cook.
  12. I depend on my microwave too much.
  13. I hate a strange obsession with knitted items
  14. You can never have too many quotes on your walls.
  15. I save all of my birthday and christmas cards
  16. I love stationary
  17. Eastenders is my favourite Soap
  18. We went on our honeymoon to DisneyWorld Florida
  19. I have swam with dolphins
  20. My biggest fear is snakes.
Well now you know more about me, I want to know more about you... Do the 20 questions and let me know so I can go read yours!

Bonus Fact: I am the nosiest person in the WORLD.

see you soon

x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Life of Miley Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea