Wednesday 22 January 2014

Denim and Bows -- OOTD

Posted by Unknown at 5:45 pm
Today I'm posting a baby OOTD instead of my usual crafty wednesday (my camera decided to die on me and I lost all of the photos!) 

I absolutely love the denim dresses that are available for little girls at the moment. Miley seems to be acquiring quite a few different styles. But this one has to be my favourite so far. 
I tend to put a denim dress with thick wooly tights but as Miley is getting longer but not chunkier, we get to use them as longer tops with leggings! 
But for now she has it as a dress. 

Dress: Tesco F+F Kids Range
Tights: Matalan
Headband: Mothercare

Miley also has a collection of headbands too but these big bow ones are my favourite at the moment! 

What is your favourite baby trend at the moment? Where do you shop for baby clothes? 

See you soon! 
Xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Life of Miley Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea