Tuesday 14 January 2014

Miley's Christening

Posted by Unknown at 4:37 pm

Hey Everyone!!

Sunday 12th January, Miley was christened and we had the most amazing day. It was really nice to spend time with family, so I thought I would post a few pictures from the day. Apologies about the quality, some photos were taken with phones, but majority are good :)


My Husband and I and of course Baby Miley x
(sorry about the flabby tummy shot)

The smaller of the two cakes was actually the top tier of our wedding cake, I must admit when my mum first told me it was tradition to save the top tier, I didn't believe her. But apparently fruit cake gets better with age. So we had it re-iced and decorated to match her big christening cake. They were AMAZING!



These two photos are with Miley's Godparents... I'm sure they are going to love being on the Internet haha!

I have photos with grandparents and family on them too, but I wanted just a few on my blog to share the day a little.




I absolutely love this picture of Miley, We didn't get her a traditional christening gown as I couldn't find one I liked. Her dress is from Debenhams £32.00 and my parents brought the personalised shawl and bib for her. 
She looked absolutely adorable.

Well that was our sunday, what did you do?

see you soon xx






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Life of Miley Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea