Wednesday 1 January 2014

WELCOME 2014

Posted by Unknown at 12:29 pm
Welcome 2014! :)
I will start by saying .... HAPPY NEW YEAR!
At the beginning of every new year, I do the same thing... 
  • Clean the house from Top to Bottom
  • Set my new year resolutions.
So I have cleaned the house and now i'm about to set my new years resolutions OR goals... same difference. I have a few this year, but I will list them in priority order... after the list I will go into more detail.
  1. Spend as much time with my daughter and husband as possible.
  2. Organize our family life
  3. Lose Weight
  4. Work Out

Spend as much time as possible with my daughter and husband.

It's kind of self-explanatory, I want to treasure every moment with my daughter as she is growing up and spend this time with my husband too. Family is important to me and it is important to continue to treasure eachother and be grateful for those around you.

Organize our family life.

Well we are kind of a mess, our paperwork is spread through the house and we are continuously putting things in a safe place never to be found again. We are also procrastinators, to the extreme, we are that family that is late for EVERYTHING... from doctors appointments to parties. the only thing we are on time for is Work. Oh dear. Well this is going to change, we have a family calender, a life planner and the paperwork is the first to be organised, alongside a budget. I am quite excited to get organised finally and i'm hoping it will give me a clearer mind.

Lose Weight and Work Out.

These two kind of work hand in hand, the more weight I lose, the more I will want to work out. The more I work out, the more weight I will lose. I think it's wrong to pressure yourself to lose weight, but I want to lose weight to become healthier, so that won't get out of breath walking up stairs etc. I want to be able to run around with my daughter (when she's old enough) without having to stop for a sit down. My goal is to get back to pre-pregnancy weight and lose a little bit more, nothing crazy though.

Well they are my goals for the new year, what are yours? 

See you soon
Buh-Bye :) x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Life of Miley Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea